No need to get fancy with this one; I’ll just reprint what Aaron posted over on the forums:
It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally ready to open up broader testing of DREAMM 2.0.
Grab the latest beta here: https://aarongiles.com/dreamm/beta/
This release supports both Windows and MacOS (Catalina+), and both x86 and ARM64 architectures.
Compared to 1.0, this release adds:
- Support for GRiME games (Grim Fandango, Escape from Monkey Island)
- Support for Afterlife and several mid-90s Star Wars games: Dark Forces, Rebel Assault I/II, X-Wing, and TIE Fighter
- Support for Windows releases of SCUMM games (including my own ports plus DIG95)
- A new frontend and in-game UI (accessible via Alt+M)
- Better support for GOG releases and special installers
- Faster x86 emulation core
- Improved VGA emulation, including SVGA
- Basic joystick support
Feel free to report issues in this thread, or directly to me at email@example.com
I mean, you heard him. Get to work, and do your part to ensure that Hugo the perfume salesman will forever spritz his way across the computer monitors of future generations.