Mixnmojo: What is it good for?

21 Apr, 2018, 23:57 | Posted by: Jason

I noticed that our About Page was shamefully out of date, so it was given a much-needed re-write to more accurately convey what Mojo is about and where we think it might be headed. It was also an opportunity to provide links to where you can officially buy all of the LucasArts adventure games, because you can totally do that now,* and you couldn't do that for a very long time.

Anyhow, back to speculating on what dollar amount Jake named to let Valve churn out Firewatch kart racers.

*Well, except for Escape from Monkey Island, but we've taken pity on the game and have something special** planned in its honor. Stay tuned!

**Special means bad.

Comment by: Remi | Posted 25 Apr, 2018, 02:12 | Quote

Jones Jr

Well, I guess the Campo Santo/Valve news means that the ol' About pages needs another update already!

See you here in 2022. ;
    Comment by: Jones Jr | Posted 25 Apr, 2018, 00:44 | Quote
    Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 24 Apr, 2018, 19:58 | Quote
    Good write-up of the current state of affairs. I'm looking forward to your EMI article because I think it's a bit unfairly criticized and under-rated. First game I played in the series and what led me to play the rest. I recently replayed the whole thing in ResidualVM and I still think it's a worthy entry in the series (not on CMI's level perhaps, but still).
    Comment by: neon_git | Posted 24 Apr, 2018, 06:23 | Quote
    * news source to me
    Comment by: neon_git | Posted 24 Apr, 2018, 06:21 | Quote
    Oh man, that part about Mojo being obsolete really bummed me out. As someone completely disengaged from the social medias, you're still a news source me.
    Comment by: custard | Posted 22 Apr, 2018, 01:24 | Quote