It's all about the RETROspective, eh? Eh? (Sorry.)

10 Oct, 2010, 09:53 | Posted by: Kroms | Source: Eurogamer
Eurogamer have put-up one of their weekly retrospectives, penned by one Johnnie John Walker (I bet he's never heard that one before). This week, it is about all the glories, misfires, "horrible line art" and stickin'-the-tooth-in-the-balloon-ness you could stuff in a game called The Curse of Monkey Island. Read it here.

Comment by: bakana | Posted 15 Oct, 2010, 01:34 | Quote
    I was glad someone else thought CMI was the weakest in the series.
    But then he abruptly and oddly changes his opinion a few paragraphs down, before proceeding to aimlessly list features and aspects of the game, seemingly arbitrarily praising or damning them. Reading this felt a bit like chewing a piece of gum that's already been chewed or something. No substance, or even flavor was contained in the experience.
    Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 14 Oct, 2010, 01:21 | Quote
    I do believe Captain Mystery just gave himself away.

Guards!
    Comment by: clone2727 | Posted 12 Oct, 2010, 13:15 | Quote

The Tingler

And I'm glad someone else thinks Secret of Monkey Island is actually the weakest in the series.

Heresy!
    Comment by: GozzoMan | Posted 12 Oct, 2010, 09:06 | Quote

The Tingler

!!!
    Comment by: elTee | Posted 12 Oct, 2010, 07:59 | Quote

The Tingler

!!
    Comment by: The Tingler | Posted 12 Oct, 2010, 03:33 | Quote
    If you want a comment that he'll notice, go to Rock Paper Shotgun instead.

Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 10 Oct, 2010, 14:44 | Quote
    I did not really care for that article. What was not to like about the beautiful line art of Curse?!?

And I wanted to comment to let him know about the planned ending that cinematics that had to be cut due to time and budget, but I couldn't be bothered to register at their site.