Hedonistic Australian seduces and de-robes LEC adventure backgrounds

10 Oct, 2011, 23:44 | Posted by: Jason | Source: neurotech's albums
An Australian LucasArts graphic adventure fan succumbed to his carnal desires by stripping the backgrounds of some classic titles of their objects and sprites and making these fully exposed beauties available in full resolution on his imgur page. The backgrounds are taken from every SCUMM game from Maniac Mansion to The Dig (the latter not even 18 yet(!)), minus Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The enhanced and VGA versions are used as the source for those older games.

NSFW, obviously.

Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 14 Oct, 2011, 14:58 | Quote

Gabez

I didn't, the maker did, but it's very easy to do. When you resize in Photoshop or Paintshop Pro there's different options for how you resize. The default is to make it slightly blurry which usually looks the best, but if you want to preserve the bricky pixels you have to turn that off (in PSP it's 'smart-size'). You'll also need to resize in percentages that keep the correct ratio (e.g. 200x200%)

Thanks for the info. I don't have those programs (all I have is Paint.net and Picasa) but I'll keep it in mind.
    Comment by: Gabez | Posted 13 Oct, 2011, 22:45 | Quote

Call me Squinky

Neat, how did you manage that?

Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 13 Oct, 2011, 21:06 | Quote

Gabez

Call me Squinky

It would be great if they were high resolution enough for desktop backgrounds.

Should be pretty easy to resize them: http://cl.ly/AoXm/o.

Neat, how did you manage that?
    Comment by: Gabez | Posted 11 Oct, 2011, 13:36 | Quote

Call me Squinky

It would be great if they were high resolution enough for desktop backgrounds.

Should be pretty easy to resize them: http://cl.ly/AoXm/o.
    Comment by: clone2727 | Posted 11 Oct, 2011, 13:17 | Quote
    @Call me Squinky: I really hope you're being sarcastic
    Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 11 Oct, 2011, 05:07 | Quote
    It would be great if they were high resolution enough for desktop backgrounds.