A nostalgia trip through Mojo of yore, and 2017 reviewed

28 Dec, 2017, 21:36 | Posted by: Remi

We turned 20 this year, so what better time to take a look at Mojo of yore? Witness Mojo 9.5, marvel at a young Spaff, mourn Legend of Monkey Island. It’s all here.

As is a quick look at your favorite games of 2017. Old and new. That’s just how we roll. Read!

Comment by: Remi | Posted 15 Jan, 2018, 15:35 | Quote

QueZTone

ahh mojox memories, it was never designed or built to last this long ¬¬

Like every other Mojo design in other words. :~
    Comment by: QueZTone | Posted 14 Jan, 2018, 22:03 | Quote
    oh mojo ;~ you are still in my muscle memory so that every once in a while i pop in when im browsing in system-1-behaviour

ahh mojox memories, it was never designed or built to last this long ¬¬
    Comment by: Erwin_Br | Posted 03 Jan, 2018, 15:12 | Quote
    Congratulations! The years have been flying by, it's unbelievable!
    Comment by: Remi | Posted 02 Jan, 2018, 01:41 | Quote

Kroms

bgbennyboy

Well done to Remi, Zaarin, Jason and co for keeping Mojo going.

Hey! I've tried posting stuff, too, but they've revoked my privileges. Dang it all.

Your account is active, but nice try! ;
    Comment by: Kroms | Posted 01 Jan, 2018, 22:18 | Quote

bgbennyboy

Well done to Remi, Zaarin, Jason and co for keeping Mojo going.

Comment by: KoneJone | Posted 01 Jan, 2018, 15:25 | Quote
    I think I've also been an avid reader for most of the 20 years, and to celebrate, finally decided to register an account so I can congratulate you guys! I like the combination of depression and resilience. I also like all the adventure game related stuff.

Now for the next 20 years!
    Comment by: ThunderPeel2001 | Posted 01 Jan, 2018, 10:52 | Quote
    I’m also still here!

Why can’t you get IndyGuide.mixnmojo.com up and running? :(
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 30 Dec, 2017, 16:41 | Quote
    I'm so damn old
    Comment by: bgbennyboy | Posted 30 Dec, 2017, 11:40 | Quote
    Well done to Remi, Zaarin, Jason and co for keeping Mojo going.
    Comment by: Kolzig | Posted 29 Dec, 2017, 19:18 | Quote
    Holy crap, and of those 20 years I think I've visited Mojo like 18 years at least. Time flies.

Thanks Mojo!
    Comment by: OzzieMonkey | Posted 29 Dec, 2017, 13:42 | Quote
    I've at least silently watched on for a good 10 of those years, and I'm only 22! It's amazing what changes (little and massive) have occurred across this time. Mojo is one of my first loves in the beginning of my discovering the internet, and for that I will be forever grateful. Here's to a 2018 with more adventure in our hearts (and more Monkey Island dammit, it's been 9 years already!)
    Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 29 Dec, 2017, 06:19 | Quote
    I *am* still here, I guess I just never figured out how to quit. Might write something sometime soon, it's been a while.
    Comment by: Jones Jr | Posted 29 Dec, 2017, 03:52 | Quote

Remi

You can always thank us I’m cold hard cash. ;D

Wish granted!
    Click here for donation of cold hard cash!

Seriously though, thanks all for the magic of Mojo!
    Comment by: Remi | Posted 29 Dec, 2017, 03:48 | Quote

Rip

Thanks for all the years!

You can always thank us in cold hard cash. ;D
    Comment by: Rip | Posted 28 Dec, 2017, 21:59 | Quote
    Thanks for all the years!