Which Game Are You Most Looking Forward To In 2017?

08 Jan, 2017, 01:08 | Posted by: Jennifer
We're now a week into 2017, which means it's the perfect time for a new poll. We couldn't just put one up on the first day of the new year. That's just not The Mojo Way™.

There's a lot of goodness coming out this year, from just about every company that this site covers. So go to the poll on the right and let us know which one has you excited the most.

Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 24 Jan, 2017, 20:42 | Quote
    I decided to be contrary and vote for the upcoming Walking Dead episodes. I'm a pretty big WD fan in general though so I'm usually pretty interested in most things related to the franchise.
    Comment by: Rum Rogers | Posted 10 Jan, 2017, 21:16 | Quote
    1) Thimbleweed Park (it's gonna be a classic)
    2) Full Throttle Remastered (just wow)
    Comment by: ThunderPeel2001 | Posted 10 Jan, 2017, 14:07 | Quote
    I'm SO excited by Thimbleweed Park. It just looks lovely, and I've always enjoyed Ron Gilbert's game designs...

The Mojo poll isn't showing the results with a bar graph, though :( Looks like a CSS issue.

@Jennifer: Could you send me a PM on the DF forums please? I need your assistance. Thanks!
    Comment by: Jennifer | Posted 10 Jan, 2017, 12:18 | Quote
    I went for Thimbleweed Park, but I'm also excited for the continuation of Duke Grabowski and Psychonauts: Rhombus of Ruin (the latter not as much as the former, as I don't own a PS4 let alone a Playstation VR).

I love adventure games though - and since Rhombus of Ruin is said to be like a point and click adventure game (puzzles in which you choose which powers to use on people and objects, with Raz in a fixed position to prevent motion sickness), I really hope it later comes to a PC VR system so I can play it.
    Comment by: OzzieMonkey | Posted 10 Jan, 2017, 11:37 | Quote

AlfredJ

Kolzig

Tight battle for me between Full Throttle Remastered and Thimbleweed Park. One is new, one is old, but even as old it's filled with so much delicious stuff with the commentary tracks etc.

Same for me. I'm going for Thimbleweed Park, simply because it's just a bit newer, but considering how happy Grim and DOTT Remastered made me, I suspect Full Throttle might turn out to be my Mojo game of the year again. Which is perhaps a bit boring, so maybe it's time for Double Fine to get cracking on that Monkey Island sequel.

I'm looking forward to Psychonauts VR as well. The rest (of that list), not so much.

Count me in with your vote too guys. I'm really excited for Throttle, but it's still a game I've played before. Thimbleweed Park has the potential to put Ron Gilbert back on the map in a way that arguably The Cave and DeathSpank didn't quite manage. It looks like a fantastic love letter to Maniac Mansion and Monkey Island fans, which is great. It'll be interesting to see if this poll needs expanding as the year progresses too and new Mojo-related things surface (Monkey Island 6 at E3 please!)
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 10 Jan, 2017, 01:44 | Quote