Vote for Mojo Game of the Year

09 Dec, 2016, 20:21 | Posted by: Remi

We're sure at least four of you will log in and do this. Vote. For. Mojo. Game. Of. The. Year.

How to vote? Who knows, I can't remember how to put it into a news story! But, try logging in and voting through the menu at the right, and you should be OK.

And feel free to view the previous poll.

Comment by: Nor Treblig | Posted 23 Dec, 2016, 00:57 | Quote
    Oh and please can someone fix that name in the previous poll, it's Kracken with ck.
    (actually the full name of the game is "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders")
    Comment by: Nor Treblig | Posted 23 Dec, 2016, 00:54 | Quote
    There were some great games in 1993! DOTT is (IMHO) game of this year (1993).

But not for 2016, it IS cheating :-)
    Duke is nice but not a full game (yet). I've actually voted for Headlander.
    Comment by: Jones Jr | Posted 18 Dec, 2016, 07:39 | Quote
    Here's a making of video for one of next year's nominees.
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 13 Dec, 2016, 11:29 | Quote

Kolzig

The two games that deserve votes are getting the votes. That is good.

It does make me sad that Headlander isn't getting any votes. I thought that game was classic Double Fine and super fun/charming. It would have been my number 2, I think.
    Comment by: Kolzig | Posted 13 Dec, 2016, 08:00 | Quote
    The two games that deserve votes are getting the votes. That is good.
    Comment by: Shmargin | Posted 10 Dec, 2016, 22:25 | Quote
    Had to go finally buy Duke Grabowski just now so I can give this poll a fair chance, otherwise it's DOTTR, I'll report back once I run through Duke. I'm sure the masses are eagerly awaiting my opinion.
    Comment by: Overmann | Posted 10 Dec, 2016, 13:42 | Quote
    I only see two things to pick from on that list, and one is just an episode.
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 10 Dec, 2016, 10:57 | Quote
    Did my duty and voted. Although I did vote for a 1993 game, which feels like cheating a bit.