First of all: Do not watch the video if you’re allergic to spoilers. They’re minor, but they’re there. In fact, stop reading if you want to play the game with fresh eyes, as I have some ramblings below the video.
- First, the dialogue is fantastic. Stylistically, right out of the first two games. You can fight me if you disagree.
- The music features some suitable cues from The Secret of Monkey Island’s Mêlée Island map theme.
- The Voodoo Lady proves that themed chains are a dangerous business. (Blink, and you’ll miss it.)
- Still ten-o-clock.
- Wally sounds notably older. “Ah I see Wally now has a third voice by the same voice actor” -Thrik.
- Wally’s last name is, of course, Feed. Wally B. Feed.
There, just some observations of a fifty-second video that concludes today’s editorializing.