The MojoCast once again hits your pod

09 Apr, 2018, 18:57 | Posted by: Remi

Not a day has passed without you wallowing, weeping, wishing to see the MojoCast be automatically cast to your favorite pod. iOS, Android, Windows . . . The heart wants what the heart wants.

Well, fear not, as you once again can receive the MojoCast the way you want it:

Sure, the last episode aired more than five years ago, but this will soon change. Maybe. Hopefully. Just subscribe, damn you, and throw us some well-deserved five star ratings while you’re at it.

Comment by: Daf | Posted 24 May, 2018, 21:29 | Quote
    This was very enjoyable, would like you guys to gush about Grim fandango or COMI one of these days!
    Comment by: Bloodnose | Posted 10 Apr, 2018, 16:03 | Quote
    Be sure to include a plug for your Patreon at the end of every episode, ya dingbats
    Comment by: Call me Squinky | Posted 10 Apr, 2018, 14:35 | Quote
    I definitely would be excited about future podcasts - especially a new Cook's Chase! I don't use any of those services unfortunately but hopefully you guys can provide an mp3 version if and when it happens. :)
    Comment by: Rum_Rogers | Posted 10 Apr, 2018, 08:53 | Quote

AlfredJ

I can't confirm or deny that I'm actually BadAsp.

Don't ask me about Sam & Max.

Bring BadAsp! back!
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 10 Apr, 2018, 03:19 | Quote
    I can't confirm or deny that I'm actually BadAsp.

Don't ask me about Sam & Max.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 10 Apr, 2018, 01:38 | Quote
    You say that like he's not just one of your handles.
    Comment by: Remi | Posted 09 Apr, 2018, 22:22 | Quote

Jason

Dear Readership,

You know, you could just use Alfred's name.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 09 Apr, 2018, 21:24 | Quote
    Dear Readership,

I'm sorry Remi did this to you.
    Comment by: AlfredJ | Posted 09 Apr, 2018, 20:28 | Quote
    All my dreams are coming true!