Part of being old is that you stop keeping track of all the various subscription services that are out there, looking to convert your wallet into a trough for corporate snouts. At a certain point you just stop paying attention and focus yearningly on the oblivion you're galloping toward.
So I'm not feeling particularly remorseful about the fact that I've never heard of Nitro Games, a service available as a $10 upgrade to the Discord app. But it is my duty to inform you that six LEC games have been added to the service:
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
A decent but sort of random smattering of games, if you ask me. But if you're a Nitro subscriber, get gaming, I suppose.