Ask Ron and Fox absolutely anything you can think of

25 Sep, 2017, 20:31 | Posted by: Remi

Mark the calendar: Presumably in celebration of the recent Thimbleweed Park release, the Nintendo Switch subreddit will feature an ask me anything session with Messrs. Ron Gilbert and David Fox. That's tomorrow, September 26th, 11am ET, 8am PST, 3pm GMT, which I'm pretty sure are the only three time zones of any importance.

This is the perfect opportunity to ask Ron what the secret of Monkey Island is, because, let's be honest, the only reason we don't know is that nobody bothered to ask.

Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 28 Sep, 2017, 23:17 | Quote
    Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 28 Sep, 2017, 23:15 | Quote
    Direct link to the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/72kx4u/i_am_ron_gilbert_creator_of_adventure_games/
    Comment by: Jones Jr | Posted 26 Sep, 2017, 23:34 | Quote

Jennifer

Although, I wouldn't mind a hearty rendition of "I am the very model of an adventure game developer" now that I think about it. :P

Wasn't that one of the shanties from Scurvy Scallywags?
    Comment by: jolly_old_saint | Posted 26 Sep, 2017, 21:17 | Quote
    How much wood WOULD Lechuck chuck, providing he is capable and willing to perform the feat of wood-chucking to his utmost limits?
    Comment by: Jennifer | Posted 26 Sep, 2017, 10:02 | Quote
    I thought it was weird that you posted Ron and Fox instead of Gilbert and Fox, but then I thought that would remind me of Gilbert and Sullivan, and that would probably be weirder.