Have you tried these things in the EMI Demo ?
- Arm wrestle Ignacious Cheese and win?
- Jump off the cliff by the mansion?
- Get the dart players to hit everything they possibly can?
- Get Carla and Otis to join your crew?
- Chat up as many people as possible?
- try to get served grog at the Scummbar ?
- Rename the .lab files in the music dir to .mp3 and listen to them as you would any other mp3 (thanks maximar)
- Download the binker & smacker software from here , and rename the .lab movie files to .bik and you can watch them!
Tweaks and Things
Strg+M -Movement Modes
O -Open the Map
Command line options of "monkey4.exe":
-cd -start EMI without the launcher
-t -write the "Escape From Monkey Island Dialog Transcript" to "\efmidialog.htm"
-fps -??? (frames per second)
-l -??? (error)
-w -window mode
-gl -OpenGL mode
Other usefull CFG stuff
Find the efmi.cfg file in the save directory. Edit this using notepad and change the following values as you see fit.
Sound effects volume
Turn on voice. 1 is on. 0 is off.
Voice volume speech_mode: Speech mode. 1 is text only. 2 is voice only. 3 is both.
Autorun. 1 is on. 0 is off.
transcript Transcipt. Not sure what this is. double_tap_enabled: Not sure about this one either.
Joystick. 1 is on. 0 is off.
Mario mode, up is up, left is left etc. 1 is on. 0 is normal.
Gamma. Not sure how this works.
Follow the arrows to see how to make the demo look even more glorious !