Some Telltale employee posts about their time at the company

19 Nov, 2018, 18:47 | Posted by: Remi

I haven't actually read the post, but at least I have the gusto to post about it. Unlike some . . .

Comment by: Rum_Rogers | Posted 21 Nov, 2018, 12:43 | Quote

Jason

You can't honestly think Larry and Mario share the same kind of bond with LucasArts games.
    Well, actually you can. It's your site (I guess?).
    But I'm sure you know what I mean.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 20 Nov, 2018, 15:25 | Quote

Remi

Look, we tried something, it didn't work, and here we are. Let it go, Jason.

You swore you would never bring up that disastrous date. :~
    Comment by: Remi | Posted 20 Nov, 2018, 15:15 | Quote

Jason

I don't have anything against Larry. I don't have anything against Mario Party either. I am still gonna make snide comments if I see Mojo making news posts about it.

Look, we tried something, it didn't work, and here we are. Let it go, Jason.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 20 Nov, 2018, 14:35 | Quote
    Comment by: Rum_Rogers | Posted 20 Nov, 2018, 13:13 | Quote
    Yeah, Jason seems to get personal when LSL shows up.
    Do I smell some childhood trauma here?
    Comment by: Laserschwert | Posted 20 Nov, 2018, 09:04 | Quote
    To be fair, the new Larry is getting quite good reviews (in case that was sarcasm).