, the project that allows multiple point and click adventure games to be played on modern (and some not so modern) architectures, has been updated to 1.8.0. New in this release is support for ten new games:
- Amazon: Guardians of Eden
- Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity
- Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars
- Labyrinth of Time
- Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
Additionally, there are new ports for GCW-Zero and Raspberry Pi. The graphics subsystem for the Sierra AGI engine has been overhauled, and the SCUMM engine has also received some love. The original Maniac Mansion walking code for the V0 and V1 version of the game has been implemented, Maniac Mansion can now be played from within Day of the Tentacle, and lip sync animation has been improved in later Humongous Entertainment games.
There's a whole lot more new with this release, as it's been a long time coming, so head over to the ScummVM site and give it a spin.