Main content and articles
First Strong Bad info and media released11 Apr, 2008, 07:15 | Posted by: Jason
- Gameplay-wise, it will be a point 'n click adventure much like Sam & Max, only with the Homestar characters, who will all make appearances at some point.
- Team includes Telltale designers Mark Darin, Chuck Jordan, Brendan Q. Ferguson, Mike Stemmle, and Dave Grossman.
- The WiiWare version of the game will take advantage of Wii Connect24 with some special features that will tie the episodes together and let you communicate with friends.
- Although schedule/price specifics haven't been announced, it will run very similar to Sam & Max - five episodes, monthly releases, optional season bundle. The first episode arrives in June for WiiWare, unknown for PC.
- The Chapman brothers are heavily involved with the writing, visuals, etc. and will be lending the voices for the characters just like in the flash toons.
- Sam & Max Season 3 will release in early 2009, and Telltale has one more unannounced series in the works. Three of their series will run more or less back to back, meaning we'll be getting monthly episodes from Telltale for a long stretch of time.
Update: Maybe JP updated my previous news post with some of this, but that doesn't make your face any less ugly.