"Screw vampires and Kickstarter" screams Tiller as he unleashes a new adventure game on the world

15 Aug, 2013, 18:10 | Posted by: MrManager | Source: Adventure Gamers

So the Vampyre Story: Year One Kickstarter might not have set the world on fire, but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing any more adventure games from the Tiller. In fact, those with an iPad will be seeing something come October.

Adventure Gamers brings word that Tiller has joined forces with IF Studios to create a two-part adventure game called Perils of Man. This (apparently) epic game follows an Ana Eberling who receives a gift from her missing father, a gift that could eliminate uncertainty from the world. Yeah, sounds a bit odd, but who am I to judge?

Will she unleash the gift? Dig into the three hours or so long episodes, and you probably will find out. (But then that's what we thought about that whole secret thing in LeChuck's Revenge too so who knows.)

Trailer!

Comment by: Jason | Posted 20 Aug, 2013, 11:43 | Quote

Rum Rogers

MrManager

Rum Rogers

No Android? Thanks for ruining my day, Bill and MrManager.
    This fucking sucks, I can't believe it!

I... don't know how this game is my fault?

Just kidding, but it's you who posted the bad news, so I guess you contributed to ruining my day :P

Don't give Remi an inch. Of course it's his fault.
    Comment by: Rum Rogers | Posted 19 Aug, 2013, 14:23 | Quote

MrManager

Rum Rogers

No Android? Thanks for ruining my day, Bill and MrManager.
    This fucking sucks, I can't believe it!

I... don't know how this game is my fault?

Comment by: MrManager | Posted 19 Aug, 2013, 11:36 | Quote

Rum Rogers

No Android? Thanks for ruining my day, Bill and MrManager.
    This fucking sucks, I can't believe it!

I... don't know how this game is my fault?
    Comment by: Rum Rogers | Posted 17 Aug, 2013, 13:51 | Quote
    No Android? Thanks for ruining my day, Bill and MrManager.
    This fucking sucks, I can't believe it!
    Comment by: Huz | Posted 16 Aug, 2013, 14:55 | Quote
    The full blurb on AG certainly makes this game sound as epic as you say. A special gameplay mechanic that reveals a hidden matrix of cause and effect? Pretty deep, man.

I really don't know what Bill's involvement is. The guy commenting on AG seems to think that he's not providing artwork - which doesn't sound like a very good use of Bill's expertise.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 16 Aug, 2013, 08:19 | Quote
    Say whaaaat?

This sounds though like really a production of this Swiss studio, with Bill serving as a glorified consultant or participating artist. I'm thinking Bill is basically to this what Ron was to Penny Arcade Adventures.