Featuring things we picked up from our visits during GDC week, 2007.
List o’ booty
- Sam & Max and Bone promotional cards, given out at GDC, as well as by Emily in the Telltale offices.
- CD box copy of Bone: The Great Cow Race, signed by six people who worked on the game, including singer song-writer, Dave Grossman.
- A Vampyre Story concept art, signed by Bill Tiller. This was printed out on a laser printer, and it is very good quality. When I asked Bill to sign it he said "Oho! This is concept art for the sequel, when Mona has to wear a hat all the time."
- LucasArts recruiting card. Fool all your friends by making them think you're a LucasArts recruiter!
- Dandruff from Jake's scalp, perfect for voodoo doll (just kidding!)
What to do
To be in with a chance to win this delicious swag, we want you to produce some fan-work related to either A Vampyre Story, Bone or Sam & Max.
Here are a few ideas for entries:
- A web-site
- A piece of art-work
- Music or remix
- Inspired recipe
- Fan fiction
- Mixnmojo staffers cannot win this competition, for fear this will create wild conspiracy theories that we're corrupt. Mojo staffers are welcome to enter anyway, though.
- You can enter as many times as you like. In fact, bonus points will be given for the prolific.
- The winning entry will be judged on quality and originality. Even if you can't make anything of great quality, you may yet win on the back of a killer idea! Humour is also encouraged.
- There is only one winner.
This contest ended on Sunday, the 15th of July, 2007. The winners were:
- ...and v4MP1r3