Telltale Games News

Wallace and Gromit Launching in Spring! (Updated)

04 Feb, 2009, 14:18 | Posted by: Kroms | Source: Telltale
Yessssss! So cool! On XBLA and PC!

Wallace and Gromit get the lovin' they deserve.

New screenshots here!

Also if you subscribe to the Telltale Newsletter like all the cool kids are you'll get a free episode of either Sam and Max or Strong Bad. But then again if you were cool you'd already have them.

Woohoo! Wallace and Gromit!

Update: The PC version of the game will be point-n-click, whereas the Xbox version will rely on a joypad scheme specifically designed for it - this is according to Eurogamer, who also mention "with XBLA titles set to be announced in the coming months." Interesting!

• Comment by: Lagomorph | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 18:05
    Too bad it doesn't get released on Wii.
    Can't imagine pointin' 'n clickin' on an Xbox.
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 20:10
    The XBLA version isn't point and click but relies on the joypad - or so I read it on some unreliable website, so I didn't post it.

Still, it looks great and I do suggest you get it when it comes out. God knows I will.
  • Comment by: neon_git | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 20:20
    Didn't Sam and Max come out on XBLA? Anyone know how they played?
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 21:00
    I think they expressed interest in an Xbox version, but they never made it.
  • Comment by: neon_git | Posted 05 Feb, 2009, 08:00
    Ah ok, I couldn't quite remember.
  • Comment by: hierohero | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 15:32
    man does the ps3 get anything these days? :(
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 20:13
    Also Brutal Legend and Trico - whenever that's coming out. And Flower :P And Nobi Nobi Boy. BioShock 3.

That's all I can think off right now.
  • Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 04 Feb, 2009, 16:16
    Little Big Planet, so quit moaning.

:-P
  • Comment by: hierohero | Posted 05 Feb, 2009, 15:32
    little big planet died on me after a few weeks..its fun..but i dont have time to create any masterpieces with the level creator..and all the good levels people made got banned ..