The SCUMM Bar gets updated, cure for cancer suddenly seems less fanciful

19 Jul, 2013, 09:10 | Posted by: Jason

Well I've got one for ya: The SCUMM Bar has been updated. What a world we live in.

Following a quiet and thankful revert to their old design back in February, they have now made some sizable content updates. This mainly includes a much more corpulent Tales section, a more comprehensive collection of known info about the cancelled animated film, and a revamped MP3 section that now covers Tales.

I don't mind telling you, I needed those MP3s. Go visit The SCUMM Bar! Your children may be the age you are now before its next update, after all.

Comment by: MrManager | Posted 20 Jul, 2013, 13:04 | Quote

Jason

Laserschwert

Jason

You should do the same for his tweets throughout his playthrough of TMI.

Where/When do I find those?

Well here's his last one. Is there some way to navigate backward? I know the tweets are out there I just don't know how to get to them when they're that old.

I might be able to figure that out.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 20 Jul, 2013, 10:44 | Quote

Laserschwert

Jason

You should do the same for his tweets throughout his playthrough of TMI.

Where/When do I find those?

Comment by: Laserschwert | Posted 20 Jul, 2013, 08:05 | Quote

Jason

You should do the same for his tweets throughout his playthrough of TMI.

Where/When do I find those?
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 16:13 | Quote
    Oh wow, attention should be drawn to the Tim tweets you collected from when he was plaything through MI2:SE. Great fun to read. You should do the same for his tweets throughout his playthrough of TMI.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 11:24 | Quote
    Payable to: Blaze.

Every old news has his day.
    Comment by: MrManager | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 11:11 | Quote

Jason

So to clarify, I make out this six figure bandwidth contribution check to "LFN," right?

You know, if it would cure LFN, I'd say why not.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 10:57 | Quote

MrManager

That sounds like an awful lot of work.

Comment by: MrManager | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 10:53 | Quote

Jason

Hey man, get yourself removed from here if you've got a mind to abate the confusion.

That sounds like an awful lot of work.
    Comment by: Jason | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 10:53 | Quote

MrManager

Funny I didn't see any donations from you, Jason. You think my NON-LFN bandwidth is free?!

Comment by: MrManager | Posted 19 Jul, 2013, 10:51 | Quote