Community News

The Dig Museum actually open

13 Dec, 2005, 02:08 | Posted by: Jake
Mojo hosted site The Dig Museum is actually up and running after months (years? years and years?) of ridiculous teaser content and other stuff like that.

Though most of the site is still "coming soon" they have a nice history writeup which was in part written by Bill Tiller, and some downloads.

Anyway, check it out. Been a while since we had a new hosted site!

• Comment by: elTee | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 15:31
    What's the deal with *ownership* man??

I mean, can I re-open that DOTT site? Can I?
  • Comment by: QueZTone | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 19:24
    hey LT, the other day i was looking for some poly's for my phone...couldnt find your site :o
  • Comment by: Remi O | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 16:31
    Sure you can.
  • Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 17:35
    well, thats nice. let's just crap all over Maniac Zombies.
  • Comment by: Remi O | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 19:55
    I'm sure you could get hosting if you asked.
  • Comment by: Scummbuddy | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 00:54
    I actually asked so many times I thought I was being annoying so I stopped. I don't really need hosting, but to be incorporated would be nice. I don't need banner ads.
  • Comment by: valkian | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 12:00
    Yes, of course i use html. And I'm proud of it. You php chewing mamals.

I still wonder why everyone outside the mixnmojo, lucasforums, love the site in it's whole (??) splendor. I's it because you have to play cool, and pretend you don't care? I's it because if you enjoy it too much you lose your reputation?
    Or is it just because you don't love me anymore? ...don't be shy, give me a hug.
  • Comment by: 8 of 12 | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 17:13
    I think it's pretty much that you come off as arrogant and love yourself a tad too much. Don't ask me how I get that impression... but yeah.
  • Comment by: valkian | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 12:28
    I'm sure your mother never loved you enough...
  • Comment by: 8 of 12 | Posted 18 Dec, 2005, 17:49
    You see? It's comments like that that give people the impression. You asked for a reason. I gave you a reason. Deal with it.
  • Comment by: valkian | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 12:34
    Just kidding.
    But seriously, you really think that I do mean everything I say? There is something called sense of hummor you know.
  • Comment by: QueZTone | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 13:04
    its just that it always felt very...fake. you tried to hard to be funny. you tried to imitate a tim schafer doublefine newspost, a mojo strikethrough type of humour, etc...
  • Comment by: valkian | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 14:26
    Well, It's my humour, it's always been that way. And if you watch the Monthy Pytons you may also find that Tim Schafer double fine, mixnmojo humour is very.."fake". Or do you think they invented it?
  • Comment by: woxel1 | Posted 15 Dec, 2005, 14:32
    He has a zing.
  • Comment by: QueZTone | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 19:25
    indeed
  • Comment by: Udvarnoky | Posted 13 Dec, 2005, 22:22
    It's only about 90% as pretentious as I expected!

The new art and interviews are great though.
  • Comment by: 8 of 12 | Posted 13 Dec, 2005, 21:08
    I find it to be a really self absorbed website. I hope never to go there.
  • Comment by: Gabez | Posted 13 Dec, 2005, 20:32
    I have to say, the interviews are pretty funk-eh...
  • Comment by: QueZTone | Posted 14 Dec, 2005, 07:26
    i agree i had fun reading those..the one about grossman in that meeting with lucas, spielberg, gilbert featuring some cornbread

btw did this guy use just html? no wonder it took him ages to do this site :P good luck changing menu content etc ;D