Telltale Games News

Sam and Max ennui

05 Apr, 2008, 00:45 | Posted by: elTee | Source: Telltale Games
Highlights from the official press release:

Sam & Max's journey to the Wii system has been fueled by fan excitement.

Sam & Max Season One for Wii will be published by Dreamcatcher/The Adventure Company in North America, and by JoWooD in Europe. In addition to English language, the game will be fully localized in French and German, and subtitled in Italian and Spanish. All versions are expected to ship during the fall 2008 season.

Isn't it strange that there's a company out there with great adventure game IP who are enthusiastic about it?

• Comment by: Udvarnoky | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 12:57
    Seriously, if this and the Humongous Wii releases get great sales, and LucasArts does absolutely nothing, I think the "They actively want people to forget about their old IP" theory has a lot of merit.
  • Comment by: LunaVorax | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 02:39
    Why "ennui" ? In French it means "bored" or "boring".
  • Comment by: elTee | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 02:55
    It was an attempt to say 'Sam and Max on the Wii' and 'aren't we all tired of Sam and Max on the Wii news' at the same time. I guess it was a bit obscure :)
  • Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 04:46
    I loved the title. Nomination for 2008 "best headline" (imo)
  • Comment by: The Tingler | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 15:12
    Write that one down, Gabez!
  • Comment by: Dirk | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 20:06
    a little bit far stretched for me, but a nice idea
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 00:49
    I love Telltale. I love them so much I don't give a damn I didn't get that free Sam and Max episode they promised me, really. They're like a sweet love affair.
  • Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 02:03
    For the survey last week? I got my redemption code a couple of days back but have already passed it on to a friend, sorry*.

* But I bet you've already played Ice Station Santa anyway.
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 11:52
    I didn't get me code :(

Lol yeah but I'm trying to get my roomie into them :P
  • Comment by: tabacco | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 14:28
    We're sending them out in batches, so you should get yours soon.
  • Comment by: Kroms | Posted 05 Apr, 2008, 18:27