New 'Inter-cook' Podcast

30 Jan, 2013, 05:07 | Posted by: Gabez
The Cook-chase crew are back -- for one episode at least! We'd like to do more but have to talk to the Disney lawyers first. In the meantime, we got together to talk about Disney and Star Wars. Listen below, and, as ever, please get in touch with messages / interventions by commenting on this news post, or e-mailing us at podcast [at] mixnmojo.com

Download here or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks to Zaarin for editing this together.

Comment by: Jon N/A | Posted 01 Feb, 2013, 17:44 | Quote
    Holy crap! I can't believe I almost missed this!
    Comment by: valkian | Posted 31 Jan, 2013, 18:46 | Quote
    It's back! This brings joy to my soul.
    You should do Disney songs with re-worked lyrics.
    Comment by: MKZY | Posted 30 Jan, 2013, 18:43 | Quote
    First of all, hooray Disney! I remember them strongly from the ending scene of Full Metal Jacket, and has loved them since.

Anyway. I had low hopes for the Old Republic, and yes, It was a let-down. It's like they couldn't really grasp what made KOTOR so great.

Still, I was so exited to find out what happened to Revan, and when I found out, on a youtube video, I was so deeply disappointed, to my very soul. The single biggest let-down in the StarWars Franchise since.. Well.. you pick.
    Comment by: MrManager | Posted 30 Jan, 2013, 10:53 | Quote
    I feel strangely enlightened now, if only from hearing the email theme song again.
    Comment by: clone2727 | Posted 30 Jan, 2013, 08:58 | Quote