Telltale Games News

Intimidating competition looms, Mojo arms Destructomatic T-47

26 Jul, 2008, 18:52 | Posted by: Jason
I'd like to direct your attention to Telltale Fans, an upcoming web site whose subject matter should be obvious. While a curse seems to have befallen past endeavors of similar visions, I have the utmost confidence in the vitality of this one. Frankly, Telltale deserves a fan presence undiluted enough that it merits their friendship.

Anyway, break a leg you rival bastards fellow devotees of everyone's favorite episodic developer! I'm secretly hoping that this somehow indicates a glorious resurgence of the fansite scene. Remember DOTTcom? The Kickstand? The days when everybody and their mom would make a Geocities Monkey Island page on an hourly basis? How I miss those times.

• Comment by: Jennifer | Posted 28 Jul, 2008, 13:50
    I have one of these too. http://telltalefan.blogspot.com/

We both have the same tastes in names I see. :D
  • Comment by: The Tingler | Posted 28 Jul, 2008, 13:58
    You could sue!
  • Comment by: The Tingler | Posted 28 Jul, 2008, 08:26
    Why aren't we on that friends page? :(
  • Comment by: George32027 | Posted 27 Jul, 2008, 07:07
    ''The days when everybody and their mom would make a Geocities Monkey Island page on an hourly basis? How I miss those times.''

Oh, I'm not the only one. I miss them too!! :)
  • Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 27 Jul, 2008, 16:45
    "Can I please add my Murray Fanpage to your Monkey Island webring?", we used to say.
  • Comment by: jp-30 | Posted 26 Jul, 2008, 19:47
    Considering how open TTG are with their fanbase, and how active their staff is on the forums, and how regularly the keep us informed of what they're doing via the blog (and how good they are at not having details leaked on upcoming projects), I do wonder how much material a fansite can find that isn't already readily available on the official site.

Still, good luck to them!