Adventure News

Guns, Liquor, Baby Needs

26 Oct, 2002, 07:35 | Posted by: DJG
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to name your first born child after a LucasArts related character? No? Erm, uh, yeah, me neither. I was just checking.

Still, for a funny look into the subject, check out this online comic! Thanks to Marek for the link.

Update (Jake): Observant readers (and news updaters) could have caught this link in Thursday's Calm Before the Storm.

• Comment by: Endy | Posted 27 Oct, 2002, 02:35
    Then again, if JAKE was being observant himself, he could have noticed that it's been the #scummvm topic for DAYS :o)
  • Comment by: Jake | Posted 27 Oct, 2002, 05:09
    Bgbennyboy properly sourced it in his calm before the storm comment!
  • Comment by: bgbennyboy | Posted 27 Oct, 2002, 03:53
    Shh I stole it fair and square.
  • Comment by: telarium | Posted 26 Oct, 2002, 14:07
    Pfft, please. You don't think I actually READ this site, do you? Who has time for that?

(my apologies to bgbennyboy)
  • Comment by: Kingzjester | Posted 26 Oct, 2002, 10:44
    Dude... There's nothing worse than theme-named children... That is why I'll scar my kids ethernally by naming them after drinks: Margarita and Vermouth. Or after micro-organisms: Euglena and Volvox. Or after some demented ancient Greek play: Medea and Oedipus; or better yet after paintings (a popular name for paintings): Nude and Repose... he he...
  • Comment by: tabacco | Posted 26 Oct, 2002, 11:13
    Now see, I think it'd be funnier to use ridiculously macho names like "Jake Bullet" (for you Red Dwarf Fans) ;)
  • Comment by: Stev | Posted 26 Oct, 2002, 13:22